02 Dec White Bean and Arugula Salad With Lemon Dill Salmon
Posted at 16:52h in Entrées, Small Plates/Salads 0 Comments
- 1/3 cup chopped dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil + 1 tsp
- 2 lemons - one sliced thin and one juiced
- 4 salmon fillets 4-6 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 10 oz fresh arugula
- 1 15.5 oz can low sodium white beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped dill, 1 teaspoon olive oil and the juice of one lemon.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish. Pour the lemon-dill mix over the fish. Top the salmon with the lemon slices. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. The salmon cooking time may vary depending on your oven and the thickness of your salmon pieces.
- Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil, honey, mustard and cider vinegar in a medium bowl.
- Place the arugula in a salad bowl topped with the white beans, the slices of red onions and add the dressing on top. Mix together.
- Once the salmon is cooked, serve. Place the arugula salad and then the salmon fillets onto plates.
Nutrition Information: This is a high potassium and higher protein dish. The potassium comes from the combination of the arugula, the white beans, the salmon and the dill. To lower the potassium, leave off the arugula and white beans, and instead substitute sliced cabbage or iceberg lettuce. You can also use smaller salmon fillets.
Calories: 350kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 35gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 288mgPotassium: 1180mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6gCalcium: 252mgMagnesium: 91mgPhosphorus: 422mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.