02 Dec Tuna Spread With Cream Cheese And Chives
- 2 5 oz cans low sodium tuna in water drained
- 2 large shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/2 cup softened light cream cheese or non-dairy cream cheese
- ½ medium lemon juiced
- Dipping veggies: carrot sticks, radishes, cucumber sticks or slices, endive or other crisp lettuce
- Place the tuna, chopped shallot, chives, cream cheese, and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Transfer the tuna spread to a new, clean bowl and place it on a cutting or serving board.
- Add carrots, radishes, cucumbers and a few endive leaves to the side of the bowl.
Serving: 6ozCalories: 175kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 15gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 231mgPotassium: 377mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gCalcium: 58mgMagnesium: 31mgPhosphorus: 127mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!