12 Oct Spooky Pancakes
Spooky Whole Grain Pancakes
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ + 1 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix dry ingredients well together.
- Combine wet ingredients separately making sure the egg is mixed thoroughly.
- Add the wet ingredients slowly to the dry ingredients and mix until the big lumps are gone.
- Heat a medium sized non-stick skillet over medium high heat, once the pan is hot, add 1 teaspoon Earth Balance.
- Add a ladle of pancake batter, wait until the bottom is lightly browned and flip.
- Channel your spookiest self and decorate these healthy pancakes with berries and nuts to make all kinds of fun spooky, Halloweeny designs!
- (Watch our Spooky Pancake video here to see what The Cooking Doc did!)
Serving: 1PancakeCalories: 304.53kcalCarbohydrates: 41.81gProtein: 8.81gFat: 10.64gSaturated Fat: 1.16gCholesterol: 62.17mgSodium: 165.27mgPotassium: 288.17mgSugar: 6.21gCalcium: 461.51mgMagnesium: 105.75mgPhosphorus: 110.83mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!