01 Dec Red Apple Parfait With Cinnamon Granola
Posted at 13:43h in Breakfast, Snacks 0 Comments
This granola recipe is really good and will accompany your parfaits, granola bowl or smoothie bowl. It is not too sweet. You can use rolled oats or quick oats
I do not recommend preparing the parfaits too far in advance, otherwise the granola will lose its crunch when it comes into contact with the Greek yogurt. Prepare it and serve immediately.
Cinnamon granola Nutrition Information:
Yields: 5 cups
Portion size: 1 Tablespoon
Calories (kcal) 33
Protein (g) 1
Carbohydrates (g) 4
Total Dietary Fiber (g) 1
Total Sugars (g) 1
Added Sugar (g) 1
Fat (g) 2
Saturated Fat (g) 0
Cholesterol (mg) 0
Calcium (mg) 9
Magnesium (mg) 6
Phosphorus (mg) 11
Potassium (mg) 29
Sodium (mg) 9
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup slivered almond
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, slivered almonds and salt.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract. When the mixture is homogeneous, pour over the oats. Mix the preparation well.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the mixture on top. Spread with a spatula.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven. Take it out of the oven and let it cool. The granola will become crunchy. Break the granola into smaller pieces and add the cranberries. (To store the granola, place it in an airtight container suitable for food for 2 to 3 months. Prepare about 5 cups of granola for this recipe.)
- To make the parfait, cut a large red apple into small pieces. Take glasses or small jars. Pour some granola in the bottom, then Greek yogurt, some apple pieces and start again one time. You should finish with some granola on top. Serve.
Serving: 2gCalories: 303kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 26gFat: 8gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 108mgPotassium: 551mgFiber: 5gSugar: 27gCalcium: 283mgMagnesium: 50mgPhosphorus: 351mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.