30 Apr My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Posted at 18:00h in Desserts 0 Comments
Let me start off with a confession about these cookies: there is nothing healthy about them. They don’t count as a way to #changeyourbuds and they aren’t low sugar or low fat. But, sometimes everyone needs a little treat; especially in the middle of a pandemic. Am I right?
I am so grateful that I was able to convince my daughter, Lilly, to record another video with me. We made cookies together on video about five years ago, and she was so cute then. She’s still a natural on camera, and I’m so happy we were able to spend this time together.
You can #changeyourbuds another week.
This week, it’s all about nourishing your soul. These cookies are out of this world. Thanks to Andee Swartz-Merrill for the recipe.
My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup vegan butter used Earth Balance
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1-1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl and then slowly add them to the mixed wet ingredients
- Fold in chocolate chips. Chill for 1 – 2 hours.
- Place onto a cookie sheet, 1 tablespoon per each cookie
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cooked.
Serving: 1gCalories: 143kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 94mgPotassium: 37mgSugar: 12gCalcium: 25mgMagnesium: 6mgPhosphorus: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.