28 Dec Goat Cheese Truffles
Posted at 14:32h in Small Plates/Salads 0 Comments
To keep the truffles from sticking to your fingers, slightly moisten your hands.
Serve the truffles in a dish with skewers. You can also serve them on crackers.
Goat Cheese Truffles
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 10 ounces goat cheese
- 6 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Combine the walnuts, cranberries, parsley and thyme on a plate.
- In a large bowl, mix the goat cheese with the cream cheese and the ground pepper.
- Form small truffles (little round balls) the size of a teaspoon with your hands and roll the truffles in the mixture of herbs, nuts and cranberries so that they are well covered.
- Refrigerate to keep until ready to serve.
Serving: 1ounceCalories: 121kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 3gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 50mgPotassium: 87mgSugar: 16gCalcium: 42mgMagnesium: 16mgPhosphorus: 54mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.