15 Apr Fresh Salad With Quinoa, Peas, Radish, Mint, Mixed Greens and Feta
The flavors, colors, and textures of this recipe just sing of spring: crunchy pink radishes, fresh mint, green peas, and white tangy feta. When mixed with quinoa, you have an easy dinner side dish or a main course for lunch.
The dressing should become a household staple as well. It’s simple, tangy, and versatile.
Leave the feta off for a vegan version.
Fresh Salad with Quinoa, Peas, Radish, Mint, Mixed Greens and Feta
- 1 cup green peas fresh or frozen
- 1 cup quinoa dry
handfuls mixed greens
- 12 radishes sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup feta cubed or crumbled
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 large shallot sliced into thin strips
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes and cook quinoa according to package directions. Let both cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon, apple cider vinegar and shallot. Mix with a fork.
- In a large dish, place the mixed greens then top with the quinoa, peas, radish and feta. Finish with the mint and the shallot dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on the side of a main course or as a starter.