13 Oct Double Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Posted at 15:30h in Desserts 0 Comments
This recipe is fudge and slightly sweet. If you like it sweeter, feel free to add 1/4 cup cane sugar.
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt or unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup oat milk or milk of choice
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate chopped into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin tins with muffin liners.
- Mix the whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, cane sugar, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, egg, canola oil, vanilla extract and milk.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients to them. Mix. Fold in the chocolate and raspberries.
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Serving: 15gCalories: 195kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 5gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 80mgPotassium: 150mgFiber: 4gSugar: 20gCalcium: 72mgMagnesium: 38mgPhosphorus: 134mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.