21 Aug Almond Butter Cups
Posted at 20:52h in Desserts 0 Comments
Almond Butter Cups
- 2 cups roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Blend the roasted almonds, in a food processor, until creamy, about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add coconut oil & honey & blend 1 – 2 minutes more.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave. (We did it on 50% power & 30 second increments)
- Using a mini muffin tray, add mini cupcake liners
- Coat the bottom of the liners with the dark chocolate and swirl the chocolate up the sides of the liner. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of homemade almond butter to each liner & top with remaining chocolate.
- Gently shake to level & freeze for another 30 minutes.
We topped our homemade almond butter cups with whipped topping, blackberries & a spring of mint!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!