08 Dec Alcohol Free Mulled Wine
Posted at 14:03h in beverages 0 Comments
A delicious, alcohol free holiday beverage recipe which is quite beautiful in the glass.
- 1 orange
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 cups grape juice
- 1 cup water
- 4 cinnamon sticks 4 stars of anise
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- + cinnamon sticks cranberry, anise stars and rosemary to decorate
- Cut the orange into slices and keep 2 slices for decoration.
- Put the rest of the orange, cranberry juice, grape juice, water, cinnamon stick, star anise and pinch of cinnamon in a saucepan. Place over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- Remove drink from the heat and let cool for 1 hour. Pass through a sieve to remove all the pieces.
- Place in the fridge to preserve the drink and reheat slightly before serving. Decorate with orange pieces, cinnamon sticks, cranberry and rosemary.
Calories: 68kcalCarbohydrates: 16gSodium: 21mgPotassium: 94mgSugar: 1gCalcium: 105mgMagnesium: 8mgPhosphorus: 11mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.