21 Jan Air Fryer Cinnamon Maple Apples
This quick dessert recipe will apple-solutely make your taste buds dance! This recipe for my Air Fryer Cinnamon Maple Apples is so easy and phenomenal and is the perfect fall treat. This tastes like apple pie filling without all the added sugar and it’s healthy!
If you own an air fryer you definitely have got to try this. If you haven’t yet joined the air fryer family what are you waiting for? This handy gadget has become one of my favorite kitchen tools.
If you give this recipe a try – let me know what you think and be sure to tag me on Instagram!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Maple Apples
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Core and chop an apple into large bite sized pieces
- Mix apples with 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- Air fry the coated apples at 400º for 10-12 minutes
- In a separate bowl, mix the maple syrup and ground cinnamon
- Remove the apples from the air fryer and combine with the maple and cinnamon mix
- Eat warm, topped with a little Greek yogurt or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!