21 Jan Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
I love making healthy snacks in my air fryer and this recipe is definitely one of my favorites. I love crispy Brussels sprouts and for years I had been roasting them in the oven. With the air fryer, I can get that delicious browned goodness in just 10-12 minutes. This is a great recipe to help #ChangeYourBuds.
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 1 teaspoon garlic infused olive oil or 1 teaspoon regular olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pinch kosher salt
- Fresh lemon wedge for garnish
- 1. Trim the Brussels and cut in half
- 2. Mix Brussels, paprika, garlic oil, and salt together in a bowl
- 3. Air fry for 10-12 minutes until crispy (shake halfway to ensure even browning) at 375º for lightly browned, 400º for crispy brown, and 425º for crispy burned flavor. (I like them really crispy!)
- 4. Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon and enjoy!